- Unit nos., situation, approximate areas, rate/s, contributions, etc.: These details are as per separate effective sheet/plan. Plot area mentioned in plan attached hereto or as part of the scheme brochure shows the total super area of the plot, i.e. undivided pro-rata share of all common areas viz. common plots, roads, etc. is included in the said plot area. However, for ready reference, 31.5% of the super area is considered towards such common areas, thus net plot area is approximately 68.5% of super area and 29% of the super built-up area for construction area thus carpet area will be approximately 71% of super built-up area.
- (a) Schedule and terms of payment for Plot:DOWN PAYMENT PLAN:i. 20% of total amount is payable at the time of booking.
ii. Balance 80% is payable within 75 days of booking.
iii. Down payment rates will be applicable only if the entire payment is made and Membership Formalities have also been carried out within the stipulated time limit for down payment. Otherwise, instalment rates shall be automatically applicable.
i. 20% of total amount is payable at the time of booking.
ii. Balance 80% is payable in eight equal monthly instalments.
iii. Contribution by instalments is 10% higher than down payment.
Additional amount payable on delayed payment of instalments @ 2% per month. (Not applicable in case of Down Payment Plan) upto delay of 3 months. If the delay is more than 3 months, booking may be cancelled.
(b) & Schedule and terms of payment for Bungalow:
Type of bungalow to be finalized within 30 days from date of booking from amongst the design options available in order to preserve the character and design philosophy of the scheme. Rs. 5 lacs as booking amount is payable at the time of booking of plot and 45% of total estimated construction cost in payable within four months. Further 20% of construction cost in another 1 month. Balance will be payable by 8 equal monthly instalments.
- Additional amounts to be paid are as under:(a) Rs.250/- for share capital, Rs.5/- for entrance fee and Rs.19,745/- for preliminary expenses, totaling Rs.20,000/- only, (non-refundable) is payable per unit at the time of booking.(b) Rs.1,50,000/- only as other charges (non-refundable).(c) Adhoc maintenance charges @ Rs.250/- per sq. yd. of the plot’s super area are payable to cover common maintenance, repairs, common electricity burning, salaries, repairs and replacement of only common properties and other common expenses etc., for
initial 24 months (from date of offer of possession or from 15 months from date of booking whichever is earlier). For ready possession units Maintenance will be charged after 90 days from date of Booking.
This amount is tentatively worked out on the basis of present rate/s of electricity and other expenses. This amount is payable, irrespective of whether the bungalow is constructed and/or/occupied or not. This is essential in order to have a minimum decent standard of maintenance. If this amount is found to be insufficient to cover the monthly expenses, either during the above period or thereafter, additional amounts shall be payable by each unit holder to the management, as and when asked for. It may not be possible for the Project Developers to manage for entire 24 months period, which may please be noted.For post possession maintenance for your
open plot area (excluding bungalow)
, please inquire with our sales staff.
(d) Legal charges, miscellaneous charges and expenses @ Rs. 75/- per sq.yd. payable at the time of booking.
(e) Expenditure towards electric power supply system for individual plot @ Rs. 200/- per sq.yd. of super plot area (towards GEB cable cost, sub-station cost, related civil works costs, etc.) will be payable as actual.
(f) Service tax as per actual.
(g) Stamp duty, registration fees, legal fees, etc., as applicable.
(h) All fresh levies / taxes or increase in any existing levies / taxes, other charges and expenses levied by State, Central Government or Local Authorities as and when payable, even if possession is handed over.
(i) Escalation cost for bungalows:
Difference between actual purchase prices and basic rates (as mentioned in construction agreement) will be adjusted either way at the time of offer for possession and shall be applicable to all types of contributions, including down payment and irrespective of date of booking. Any escalation in labour cost shall also be applicable.
(j) Extra optional civil and/or other work, construction package, etc., if any.
(k) All bungalows shall be constructed through Project Developers.
(l) Option of larger bungalow sizes are also available with additional payment depending upon the plan selected.
N.B.: Variations are likely in areas, dimensions, status of land and layout. Final amount payable will be as per actual area determined at the time of possession. Moreover, some changes may arise in boundary lines, plots, common plots, etc., for upgrading the scheme and/or for incorporating expansion of the scheme. Building construction is to be completed in all respects within the stipulated time as per various permissions and as per bye-laws/regulations of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority/Panchayat/Town Planning/Local Authority, as applicable.
- Impact of Town Planning Scheme including betterment charges, will be borne by unit holders / allottees on pro-rata basis, depending on the size of the plots.
- Project Developers/Society shall have the rights to change or revise or abandon altogether or extend (by incorporating additional land/s whether contiguous or non-contiguous to the existing land) the scheme or part of the scheme (including roads, road widths, areas and sizes and / or locations of common plots and rationalization of boundaries of some or all of the plots and/or the entire scheme) or any detail thereof and make one or more subdivisions of any unit/plot or combine two or more units/plots and all such changes, revisions, expansions, subdivisions and/or combinations, additions, removals, deletions, etc., shall be binding to all.